Monday, April 18, 2011

can't sleep

Insomnia and fibro go hand in hand.... Add a dash of stress and a pinch of anxiety and a whole lotta life sucks sometimes, and u've created "the perfect storm". The movie didn't end well for the guys on the boat, but I have a stong anchor in Jesus! Gotta get some sleep! Good night and God Bless!

GOD HAS MY STEPS ALL LINED OUT FOR ME!! LORD, PLEASE HOLD MY HAND TIGHT SO I DON'T SLIP AND FALL!! SOMETIMES THE STEPS SEEM SLICK!!

~"A man's heart plans his way, but the LORD directs his steps." - Proverbs 16:9

**My PRAYER:
Help me to give it all to You Lord... I can't carry it on my own! My burdens are heavy and Your yoke is light! Even though I can't see in front of me, I pray Lord that you will continue to hold me close and that I will feel Your presence at all times. Even in the dark may You make me feel safe. I also pray that going though harder times than usual that I will grow in my trust for You! Make me a better person, make me like clay... You are the Master, my Father, my Creator, and I am honored to be Your's! Thank you for saving me out of the miry pit and puting me back on solid ground! You have never and will never give up on me and my family, thank You Lord for being YOU!! All I need, my heart's desire, my Savior, my future, the great I AM!! And You call me Your's... Your beloved, Your child, Your's!

No comments:

Post a Comment