Sunday, April 10, 2011

pains daily grip

Pain... pain... pain.... it doesn't go away. Sure, there is relief, but it only dulls the ever familiar aches and pains all over! Chronic pain is unrelenting. It does not let go! It grips you and holds you close.... It is very isolating as well. Some days, I feel ssoooooo alone, but God is there, even if silent, I know He is there and things WILL BE ok. Things may not all come together in one day, one week, or even on month. I am never alone! Not only do I have God holding me closer than my pain and fibro tries, but I have also been blessed with a wonderful family who supports me more than they realize! One foot in front of the other, one step at time, and hold tight, cus it's gonna be a bumpy ride! God's got you baby! He saved me and continues to everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment